Hi,

I'm looking for a method to access the datastore remotly, solving this would
allow me to debug my development code using production data.

I was thinking about remote_api but I don't really know if it has a pull
interface (remote api push is used in bulk upload).

Are there any known methods to debug code against production? Be it a
configuration switch at the sdk level or a custom hack?

Any other work around for this problem?

Thanks,
Maxim.

-- Sent from my Nexus.