Hello,
I have yet to get the blobstore functioning correctly in my app.  My
code works in development, but not in production.

I use the built-in oauth support and have an installed app connecting
to the GAE app.  The installed app requests an upload URL from an
endpoint that is secured by oauth, and I was surprised to see that
BlobStoreService.CreateUploadURL() produces a URL that has all the
oauth stuff in it.  Here is the URL it produced:

http://MYAPPo.appspot.com/_ah/upload/?oauth_token=1%2FTRaFrr7-6m5xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhHfTNxEWro&oauth_consumer_key=anonymous&oauth_nonce=jp3RjU8Q&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1&oauth_signature=%2BArexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQfQrcg%3D&oauth_version=1.0&oauth_timestamp=1288724065/AMmfu6ZXzzxvVnfoJ_K5kHbgI-uk87Jp_0AV140OVlmUURx8x8qJCeP_GqXSrl5cm3-WtXObp8hQ8DxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLBNUaYAAAAATNBgt3DyA_0PLeSByXaA-g5FvxLzpCMj/'

When my installed app then tried to POST to this URL, it gets a 500.
The Blobstore then proceeds to call my GAE app with the URL I supplied
to CreateUploadURL(), and passes along all the parameters that the
client app sent to the Blobstore, but (as expected) without a
Blobstore key.  I don't see any blobs in the blob viewer.

I wonder if the oauth code is somehow at fault here, but other than
that I don't really know where to start diagnosing this.

Thanks,
Mike