I'm looking for some more information on Hosted SQL as well and can't
seem to find detailed docs on what is planned for the Q4 release. I
found the road map, but no details pertaining to which sql databases
will be supported, or what the limitations may be.  Will PostgreSQL be
supported, and will the data stores only accessible by applications
running in the app engine? Answers to these questions or a link to
documentation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.