Bhim, did you write anything?

Didier, I tried it but it doesn't work. I think that at this point I
have three more things to try:

1. Deploy a Java app and set up a cron job to start it, and hope
something good happens.

2. Run the demo app at
http://code.google.com/p/ga-api-java-samples/source/browse/trunk/src/v1/appengine-sample/#appengine-sample/src/sample/logic
. It seems to be doing exactly what I'm doing but maybe I'm missing
something.

3. This one is actually a question: can I get to the application's
datastore from outside of App Engine? If I can write to from another
technology altogether my application can work. But I assume that this
would require using some remote technology, a Web Service maybe, and
it seems like an overkill for an application that using a traditional
database and hosting service is conceptually very simple.

I'm going to post this to the Analytics group as well, and if none of
the above solutions work I'll have to ditch App Engine. It's
unfortunate because the technology is super-cool but if I can't get it
to work, I can't get it to work.

Thanks,
Eyal