Thank you Ikay and Starman.
I'll try to use auto mapping, and verify everything's fine in
production.

I can confirm not-mapped JSP pages work correctly in dev, the mapping
I use is just for the openID login page.
I'll try and see if I can use something different to produce my login
page, but if this is only for the dev server I can bypass this simply
since login page address is different.

I also hit the problem of static files not being filtered (I guess you
are using spring security :-)), I ended up using real JSP since I
customize the host page with email address and logout link from User
service.

Thank you again for your help.
Regards
Lorenzo