Hi,

 I'm using the low level API, and noticed something strange:
If I call :

service.prepare(
    new Query(USER_KIND).addFilter("active", FilterOperator.EQUAL,
Boolean.TRUE)
          .addFilter("registrationDate",
FilterOperator.GREATER_THAN_OR_EQUAL, date).setKeysOnly())
         .countEntities(FetchOptions.Builder.withDefaults())

it returns 0.

However If I call:
service.prepare(
    new Query(USER_KIND).addFilter("active", FilterOperator.EQUAL,
Boolean.TRUE)
          .addFilter("registrationDate",
FilterOperator.GREATER_THAN_OR_EQUAL, date).setKeysOnly())
         .asList(FetchOptions.Builder.withDefaults()).size()

it returns 3 - in this case this is the correct answer. I'm very
curious what happens here. Is there a problem with the indexes? But if
I not correctly configured my indexes, I guess, the second query
should fail similarly with returning 0 entity.

Any thought ? Is it a bug in the datastore ?

BR
 Zsombor