Hi all,
I'm very new with GoogleAppEngine, and I cannot yet understand how to
deal with Transactions and concurrency.
I've got a servlet called by a queue task where I need to manipulate
several kind of objects.
I'm not able to use the Transactions, as I'm updating several objects
not belonging to the same entity group.
I'm facing a "org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusDataStoreException:
Concurrent Modification" problem when trying to close my
PersistenceManager object at the end of the doPost() method of the
servlet.

Is there a known pattern to face with this problem?

Thank you very much.
Bye
cghersi