Hi Jared,

If you are looking for something like Django templates for Python,
take a look at this aproach, this may fit your needs. We are using
this technique at the company:

http://blog.ronoaldo.net/2010/12/templates-estilo-django-para-paginas.html

I wrote this in Portuguese, but take a look at the google translate
toolbar, the translation is very good.

Hope this helps.