Thanks Ikai, from documentation it seems an ID is not provided.
I'll revert to something like this:

*Retrieve domain's users from the Google Data api
*Store a temporary list of users with associated roles and their email
as an identifier
*When the user logs in, check for a temporary record and set the user
ID to the value provided by the UserService

I'll just have to handle the case of a user changing his email address
between app installation and first login; I think I'll just give
minimum permissions and notify domain administrator to set up proper
permission set for the specific user.

Thanks for your collaboration
Regards
Lorenzo