Hi there,

I'm seeking some divine intervention from the Google AppEngine team to
help grow one of our apps. The first version was developed for a
single client and linked to their Google Apps domain. Now as we seek
to market to other clients, it does not seem possible to unlink the
app from the original Apps domain. The only solution seems to be to
create another app and migrate the data. This is possible, but will
require quite a bit of time because:

1) The app contains a large number of blobs linked to datastore
entities, which would have to be downloaded and reuploaded, and all
the keys migrated
2) Many of the entities are large ( 200-500k ) and seem to choke up
the python data migration tools that I've tried.

We've already replaced the UserService API with the Step2 consumer so
the big problem now is associating the app with another Google Apps
domain so we can change from coolapp.theclient.com to coolapp.com

Migrating the data is possible, but if someone at google could throw a
switch somewhere, (or if there's another solution), we'd prefer to
spend the week developing the app rather than migrating data!!

Best,

Alex