Hi,

I have a class "Message" which is part of a parent entity group class
"Conversation". When I delete a Conversation, shouldn't all Message
instances in the same entity group also be deleted?:

    Conversation conversation = pm.getObjectById(...);
    pm.deletePersistent(conversation);
    // now all child Message instances should be deleted too?

I'm not seeing this behavior, the messages still exist, so I'm
probably doing something wrong:

    @PersistenceCapable
    public class Message
    {
      @PrimaryKey
      @Persistent(valueStrategy = IdGeneratorStrategy.IDENTITY)
      @Extension(vendorName="datanucleus", key="gae.encoded-pk",
value="true")
      private String key;

      @Persistent
      @Extension(vendorName="datanucleus", key="gae.parent-pk",
value="true")
      private String parentKey;
    }

I can see all my Message instances have the same parentKey value as
that of their parent Conversation instance. Is there something else I
need to do to get the cascading deletes working?

Thanks