Hi,

I had earlier posted an issue such as "out of mapper quota" earlier
(link below). I had about 260 entities being mapped (for a start), and
not entities were getting updated. I was using the mutation pool for
updates in the map routine. On further investigations, it appears that
the mutation pool flushes after every 100 entities in it, and does not
do so for the last batch of entities. Out of the 260 entities,
everytime 60 entities would NOT be updated, but 200 would be. This
appeared to be true even if your entity count was a multiple of 100 -
the last 100 were not getting updated. However, this issue does not
exist if I get rid of mutation pool, and put entities directly to the
datastore - all entities are updated always.

Is this is a bug, or is there something I am not doing correctly with
mutation pools? The mutation pool code is fairly simple
(mutationPool.put(entity)) - just as in Ikai's mapper blog post.

Appreciate your help with this.

Regards,
Arun

Earlier post: