From: Stephen Johnson <onepagewo...@gmail.com>
To: google-appengine-java@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, 16 January, 2011 1:33:31 AM
Subject: Re: [appengine-java] Mutation pool bug?

Do you have this defined in your mapper class?

@Override
public void taskCleanup(Context context) {
try {
// make sure to call super classes taskCleanup so that the DatastoreMutationPool
// gets flushed properly otherwise puts/deletes can be lost;
super.taskCleanup(context);
} catch (Exception ex) {
log.severe(ex.toString());

Hi,