JVM (On Windows 7), I've tried a few for the development server including:

java version "1.6.0_22"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 17.1-b03, mixed mode)

Using java.net.HttpURLConnection to connect to https://api.twilio.com and
getting:

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Could not verify SSL certificate for:
https://api.twilio.com

api.twilio.com is only accessible over SSL so this problem is hampering
development of our application with 1.4.2

/Tom