I'm not sure about the idea. Sounds like giving a rocket launcher to a
kid.

You let the adaptation happen in the full development environment made
for professional programmers. If the re-deployment does not work out,
will your framework reset the GAE invisibly to the user? And so on.

Then there is this UI you made that I presume limits what the user can
specify quite a lot. So you could instead make a GAE application that
receives the settings from the UI and makes the appropriate brancings
accordingly. Like you write a program that adapts it behavior
depending on some parameter file, just that the parameters comes from
the UI.

Besides, I think that dynamic classloading is not possible in GAE.

/J