Hi Toby
I know that I can dynamically load class using Class.forName But What
if I want to crate a new Java class at run time. What I said that I
want my developers(that is my clients too) to create Busienss Logic at
run time. and I do not want to re deployment of my application. For my
application user, they are not required to know abt google app engine.
Its completely invisible to them.
@Toby--->The real question is what compiler/runtime do you need to try
to get running in App Engine
We are writing Business Logic in Java. So we may need javac command to
compile .