Hello Brian and Greg,

We're hitting the same issue, also on Macs against a Java app.  I
searched and didn't find an open issue, so I started one:
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=4721

If an issue already exists, please let me know so I don't duplicate
bug reports.  If not, please feel free to star it!

Thanks for posting!  Without knowing others are in the same boat, I
was convinced I was doing something wrong ;)

Cheers,
Jason