Hi Didier,

Thanks for your time and suggestions. Though before posting, I searched on
Google to find the answer but did not find any reference :(.
I thought the dev server means "app engine support for local machine".

Okay, I will use jetty for running the "google app engine application" I am
building.

But what about the other question?
 2.) uploading data from development server to production server as there
  will be schedulers in local (aka development ) machines to push data to
  production server so that in case of system crash on local serves, my
  clients can switch to Production version.

Thanks
TL