Hi Brandon,

Sorry, I wasn't clear before. What I meant was that the API is working
as designed. In your code sample you call writeChannel.write(bb) but
you never called writeChannel.closeFinally().
This means that the file is not *finalized*. Until the file is
finalized it is write-only, it cannot be read, and there is *no*
BlobKey associated to the file. That is why getBlobKey() returns
null.
It is only after the file is finalized that the file becomes readable
and a BlobKey is generated for it.

- Mitch