Hi Martin!

We welcome requests to write guest articles, but do know that just because
you submit an article does not mean it will necessarily be accepted. Here's
a recent article that was written by guests:

http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/fantasm.html

The writing and content are extremely high quality. Feel free to email me
off list. I'm pretty busy until after Google I/O, but I'd like to have a
look at what you've done.

We try to promote articles that demonstrate common problems or explain how
open source projects were written. I took a look at the link in your
signature. It seems like you would be advertising a product and not an open
source library/framework. We generally don't accept these topics - can you
elaborate on your idea?

Ikai Lan
Blog: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/app_engine