I thought I share my experimenting of GWT RPC chunking of a base64 file from
client to blobstore.

My Steps:
1. FileUpload then triggers a File API read of the file to base64
2. Chunk requests to blobstore of 24900 (divisible by 4)
3. Server I divide it by 900 chars per record stored into BlobTmpJdo
4. Then I query and decode and write into blob

http://code.google.com/p/gwt-examples/wiki/GAEDatastore - some of my notes
on the experiment. I call it an experiment until I know I can use it in
production. So far the tests are working good, but need tuning and error
control.

Brandon