Hi

I got a servlet that is being executed from my web page every 5
minutes (to keep the session opened)

All this servlet does this:

System.err.println("KeepSessionAliveServlet doPost, "+new Date());

now when i look in the logs i can see that some time this "cost"

/servlets/KeepSessionAliveServlet 200 5202ms 7563cpu_ms 73api_cpu_ms

and some times

/servlets/TimeZoneDromClientServlet 200 165ms 190cpu_ms 73api_cpu_ms

sometimes it do dozens of "heavy calls" (5202ms 7563cpu_ms
73api_cpu_ms )

and sometimes dozens of "light calls" (165ms 190cpu_ms 73api_cpu_ms)

also when it does the heavy call it also prints some weird stderr :
<stderr>: SystemId Unknown; Line #57; Column #31; Failed calling
setMethod method

before my own stderr  (System.err.println("KeepSessionAliveServlet
doPost, "+new Date());)

the "heavy " call of the servlet also says
"This request caused a new process to be started for your application,
and thus caused your application code to be loaded for the first time.
This request may thus take longer and use more CPU than a typical
request for your application."

why is that? my servlet being called every 5 minutes? why each time it
says that it loaded for the first time?

when it does an "light " serlvet call it does not says that it is
loaded for the first time...

I am the only one that logged into the app so only my open tab in the
FF calls the servlet

Help will be appreciated.

Daniel.