Yeah, I can see your point. I've begun to like the datastore query class
better for queries, but for putting it into object form JDO query class
seems to be easier. Although, the datastore query class seems a bit more
flexible and easier to query with filters and sort. I think JDO's design is
a bit more textual in the query and datastore query is more static
constants, which is a bit easier for me to use. It would be nice if you
could have a utility class to assemble the entity into the object/class like
JDO when using the datastore query.

Brandon Donnelson
http://gwt-examples.googlecode.com
http://c.gawkat.com