Hey

I have a JDO query which filters on two properties of a "Person"
entity, lets call them "age" and "height". I wish to order the results
by the Persons "score". However, due to the restrictions App Engine
imposes I firstly have to order by age or height. So I currently have

query.setOrdering("age desc, score asc");

I am really not interested in the results being ordered by age, I just
have to include that for the query to work (as I have filtered on
age), I really just need the results ordered by score.

Is there a way to get the results ordered by score and effectively
ignore the age ordering?

Thanks