I'm running JUnit tests under Eclipse.  I initialize the LocalHelper objects
in setUp().  Everything works fine in a single thread.

I'd like to test concurrent access to the datastore to see that all my
transactioning is correct, so I spin up a bunch of threads to do that.  The
problem is that to the threads I create, the datastore appears empty.

I've tried things like running the localhelper setUp() command within the
threads, but I'm just guessing.

I'm looking for definitive answers to:
1. Is it possible to initialize test threads so that they point at the same
datastore.  If not, I'll just go some other route.
2. What are the initialization steps for threads?  (I'm also accessing
Memcache in addition to datastore).

Anyone with good references or docs or special knowledge with answers to
this?  Thanks.