I am running into a similar issue. I am using Memcache as the data store. To
simulate access by different clients, I am using multiple threads that
access the same memcache. However, thread A is not seeing the data put by
thread B. I tried using ApiProxy.setEnvironmentForCurrentThread with a test
environment, but that didn't help.

Please help!
Inder

Here is how my Test Environment looks like:
        Environment testEnvironment = new Environment() {
          @Override
          public String getAppId() {
            return "test";
          }

          @Override
          public Map<String, Object> getAttributes() {
            // TODO Auto-generated method stub
            return Maps.newHashMap();
          }

          @Override
          public String getAuthDomain() {
            return "authDomain";
          }

          @Override
          public String getEmail() {
            return "f...@bar.com";
          }

          @Override
          public String getRequestNamespace() {
            return "test";
          }

          @Override
          public String getVersionId() {
            return "1";
          }

          @Override
          public boolean isAdmin() {
            return false;
          }

          @Override
          public boolean isLoggedIn() {
            return false;
          }
        };
        ApiProxy.setEnvironmentForCurrentThread(testEnvironment);