Hey coders, wasn't sure whether to put this in the objectify group or here,
so I went for here.

I have a many-to-one relationship that is causing me a headache. I am using
a CellTable to display the data for this entity:

class Supply
{
@Id private Long id;
private String number;
private String consumption;
private Key<Supplier> supplier;
}

I am using an RPC call to grab the ArrayList of supplies and then display
the number and consumption in the columns of the CellTable. I also however,
want to display the name of the Supplier. As I understand it, a CellTable
displays data from a single entity, so I would have to make another property
in my Supply class to do this? Is this right?

I am using GWT and the MVP architecture from here:
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/articles/mvp-architecture.html

Thanks for any help you can provide.