Hi,

I just wanted to know what's the best process to handle SNMP traps from the
application. Our app will be doing some critical third party backend hits
and we need to alerts/notifications on any errors. One option is sto end
SNMP traps to some SNMP sever outside appengine but I don't want to have
SNMP server installed in EC2 or any other cloud just for that. I could send
email notification on error conditions but that is lame. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Neeli