Hi,

Suddenly, I caught a SendFailedException.
I used JavaMail API a few hours ago.
I use sender email of administrator and I didn't change admin console
permission and source code.
please tell me what happend?
I hope this exception will be temporary error.
Thank you.

javax.mail.SendFailedException: Send failure
(javax.mail.MessagingException: Illegal Arguments
(java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unauthorized Sender: Unauthorized
sender))
        javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:163)
        javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:48)