Hi,

I am exploring how to import/export data from appengine datastore. In Pyhton
section of docs, there is good explanation on how to do this
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/tools/uploadingdata.html. I
also found nice blog at
http://ikaisays.com/2010/06/10/using-the-bulkloader-with-java-app-engine/. I
hope this article would be included somewhere on google appengine docs.

My question may be lame. I am wondering whether all the import/export
functionality could be done entirely within a java application. The docs say
that you can set up the RemoteApi part in java servlets and after that it's
invoking 3-4 python commands to build the config file, download & upload
data with various parameters. Can we do all those steps with some google
java API?

Thanks
Neeli