Hi,

Below is a quick list of past threads, which have been requesting for
a *Marketplace
for Google App Engine
apps<http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=5821>
*, in one form or other..

Clarification of Term 4.4
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/84806609ffe2617c/5ad4d25338709667

How to distribute my app?
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/6370d546ecf01adb/5c0f67a620c9898b

Questions about the preferred way to handle multiple apps/accounts
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/59b098b46e6287ab/2aeab4c5740af00d?#2aeab4c5740af00d

'Add It Now' Functionality for my own Google App Engine Application
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/6e862905b00f610c/2af76a6a12389dc4

Distributing the same app to multiple domains
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-python/browse_thread/thread/1bd14e7302dba556/8230d6137633289f

Per-domain data stores and selling our apps to people who use google
domains...
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/975bbea48a064160/0f157a5f6fe89986

Is it possible to sell a CMS hosted on Google App Engine without the code
being visible ?
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/d00f54bf6dedacbb/9926aca62e27ec94

Deployment API
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/c0f71aaccebd9cf9/7016e986c96b1e1c

Multiple Instances of the Same App
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/95a0960fb85f4438/d40feb0eaefa70b0

Selling App Engine Apps
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/4ce497229c8ff0aa/72210b0c57fad0c4

Isolated Application Deployment Instances
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/bf8c772e2ac02194/1320615a5c539f26

Creating a Windows desktop deployment utility ie. port of appcfg.py to C#
client library
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/d9ac4de58af06584/446bb162a8ea5622

Automating deployment
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/68e6157406acbc4c/332bb526491d96a5

source code encryption
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-python/browse_thread/thread/16649298ff3751e3/ce0848eef733f90d

deploying applicaiton to multiple customers
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/75a9dab52d311014/ab4e088295fdced2

1 application, multiple datastores
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/439d466d4e04b522/7847cf95195d53a7

usage & billing and multiple deployment
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/b8be8572faf92b2e/5e684e5c9758b9eb

There should be more such requests. But it is obvious that this is an
important feature which can enable better adoption rates of the Google App
Engine, helping both the Google folks building this wonderful platform and
the developers who love working on it.

And, if you have not already done so, you can star this feature
request : *Marketplace
for Google App Engine
apps<http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=5821>
*, to let Google know that you are interested too.

Thanks & Regards,
Raj