Hi,

  I have recently started with the GoogleAppEngine. My requirement is
to develop an application in GAE that interacts with third party
application's database and sync the data into the Google DataStore and
then process the data in my GAE application. I am using Java framework
for developing my application in GAE. When I use OracleDataSource in
my class, I get the following error:
java.net.Socket is a restricted class. Please see the Google  App
Engine developer's guide for more details.

    My application has to frequently fetch the sales order data from
the third party application and then process the sales orders. Is
there a way of addressing this problem?Kindly help.

Thanks,
Jyothi