+1

I am also curious on the answer. I found following code snippet in class
QueryTranslator, it looks to some degree these two are the same and
prefetchSize overrides chunkSize?

    DatastorePb.Query proto = new DatastorePb.Query();

    if (fetchOptions.getPrefetchSize() != null) {
      proto.setCount(fetchOptions.getPrefetchSize());
    } else if (fetchOptions.getChunkSize() != null) {
      proto.setCount(fetchOptions.getChunkSize());