I am starting off with a new project using app engine java. I am trying to
decide what mvc framework to use. I went through previous messages posted
by group members and found this
link<http://?place=msg%2Fgoogle-appengine-java%2F7wkMDm6kptY%2F-hxbaAyfK4sJ>.
I then narrowed down my choices to following frameworks,

1) Play framework - I like this framework, but it seems to have long
initialization time. Also the play GAE
module<https://github.com/guillaumebort/play-gae>support seems to have
stopped/paused.

2) Stripes framework - This seems to be lightweight, but it does not seem
to be widely used.

3) Slim3 - This is another lightweight framework I liked. But most of the
users of this framework are in japan and the useful posts seem to be hidden
in japanese.

Are there any other java frameworks that work well on app engine
(lightweight and good startup time)? Any advices, pointers are appreciated!