Hi all!

I was thinking about making my RPC calls to the server (datastore commands)
more secure against java script or data stream modifications on client side
(when user is already signed in and validated).

Problem:

- right now all datastore requests are transmitted 1:1 from client to
server via RPC calls.

- a logged in user could manipulate the RPC call (he could for
example exchange his userID by the ID of someone else and access the data
of this user)

- to avoid that I need to verify that the user ID matches the session ID
assigned when he logged in.

- Idea: I want to proxy every request through a single method on server
side and only if the user is validated against his session the specified
server method is called.

Not a clue how to implement:

- specify an Interface with all datastore methods available.

- sending a "method call" (which is defined by the interface) via RPC call
to the server

- within the proxy method on server side verify the user and execute the
"method call"

- if applicable return the return value asynchonously

Is this a common approach? If not, what is a common approach? And also: How
can one avoid thievery of the session ID?

I would appreciate any hint.

Thanks & greetings.