Hi everyone !

I'm looking for a solution to run my connection oauth with google
chrome. currently my code only works on firefox and IE but not on
google chrome because when I persist in my OAuthTokenSecret a session
variable when google redirect back on my aplication the value of the
OAuthTokenSecret in the session variable has changed.

my code JAVA :

step one index.jsp

GoogleOAuthParameters oauthParameters = new GoogleOAuthParameters();
                oauthParameters.setOAuthConsumerKey(CONSUMER_KEY);
                oauthParameters.setOAuthConsumerSecret(CONSUMER_SECRET);
                oauthParameters.setScope("https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/
https://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds/";);

oauthParameters.setOAuthCallback("http://myappengine/connect.jsp";);

                GoogleOAuthHelper oauthHelper = new GoogleOAuthHelper(new
OAuthHmacSha1Signer());
                oauthHelper.getUnauthorizedRequestToken(oauthParameters);
                String unauth = oauthParameters.getOAuthTokenSecret();
                request.getSession(true).setAttribute("accessTokenSecret",
unauth);

                out.println("<a
href='"+oauthHelper.createUserAuthorizationUrl(oauthParameters)+"'>log
in</a>");

step two after redirect connect.jsp

//google chrome on the value changes each time I refreshed the page
                String Unauthorizedtoken =
(String)request.getSession(true).getAttribute("accessTokenSecret");

                GoogleOAuthParameters oauthParameters = new
GoogleOAuthParameters();
                oauthParameters.setOAuthConsumerKey(CONSUMER_KEY);
                oauthParameters.setOAuthConsumerSecret(CONSUMER_SECRET);
                oauthParameters.setOAuthTokenSecret(Unauthorizedtoken);
                GoogleOAuthHelper oauthHelper = new GoogleOAuthHelper(new
OAuthHmacSha1Signer());

oauthHelper.getOAuthParametersFromCallback(request.getQueryString(),
oauthParameters);
                String accessToken =oauthHelper.getAccessToken(oauthParameters);
                String accessTokenSecret =
oauthParameters.getOAuthTokenSecret();

 People, your help is really needed here.

 Thanks,

Christopher