Hi Chris,

Solution to your problem can be fixed by moving
oauthParameters.setOAuthCallback("http://myappengine/connect.jsp";);
after oauthHelper.getUnauthorizedRequestToken(oauthParameters);

But this is oauth 1.0 not the updated 1.0.a, means you won't receive a
verifer id and will have the yellow warning message. Solution to this

1. Make no changes in step one index.jsp as you have written now.
2. In Connect jsp
*      String accessToken = request.getParameter("oauth_token");
      oauthParameters.setOAuthToken(accessToken);*
      oauthParameters.setOAuthTokenSecret(Unauthorizedtoken);

oauthHelper.getOAuthParametersFromCallback(request.getQueryString(),oauthParameters);
      String accessToken =oauthHelper.getAccessToken(oauthParameters);
      String accessTokenSecret =  oauthParameters.getOAuthTokenSecret();

Thanks
George