Hi,

Sorry if this might be a stupid question, but it's driving me insane
trying to fix this simple thing... I am using spring security 3.1 in
my AppEngine app, and I specified in my log4j.properties (in the src
folder)

log4j.logger.org.springframework.security=OFF
log4j.rootLogger=OFF

Yet when I run it, I am still getting

01:34:50.191 [main] INFO  o.s.web.context.ContextLoader - Root
WebApplicationContext: initialization started
01:34:50.325 [main] INFO  o.s.w.c.s.XmlWebApplicationContext -
Refreshing Root WebApplicationContext: startup date [Sat Jan 28
... (plus pages and pages of debug statements)

Does anyone else have this problem?  It's driving me insane as it's
burying my useful statements!  I tried also WARN and FATAL levels as
well (and yet I am still getting DEBUG outputs)

Thanks,
Adrian