For your local application you can comment these checks :-)

    if operator in self.INEQUALITY_OPERATORS:
      if self.__inequality_prop and property !=
self.__inequality_prop:
        raise datastore_errors.BadFilterError(
          'Only one property per query may have inequality filters
(%s).' %
          ', '.join(self.INEQUALITY_OPERATORS))
      elif len(self.__orderings) >= 1 and self.__orderings[0][0] !=
property:
        raise datastore_errors.BadFilterError(
          'Inequality operators (%s) must be on the same property as
the '
          'first sort order, if any sort orders are supplied' %