I signed up for an account a while ago and did the sms verification.
Now when I log in it asks to verify again using sms but now it won't
let me, says I have already authenticated with this phone number or
something to this effect.

How do I go about creating an app now and why is it asking me to re-
authenticate with sms when it has already done it before? It obviously
knows it has since it is telling me this number has been used for
authentication before.

---
Shidan