It's on the admin console in the App Engine.  The Feed Kind doesn't
show up in either the "Query the datastore" or "Create an Entity" list
of Kinds.

Not sure if it makes any difference, but the feed object only has one
field, which is a blob.  Maybe they're hidden because there's nothing
that would be displayable or editable?  (We reference it based on its
key_name)

If I look locally, I can search for them and it works OK...

Thanks for the help Bill :)