Setup a version control system and host your code there.

There are many sites overing cheap or free (eg code.google.com/hosting
) - or you could set it up on your own server or similar.

When ever you upload to AppEnging - just set a marker (or tag or
whatever) to mark the last version uploaded. (you could note the
appengine version number)

--
Barry

- www.nearby.org.uk - www.geograph.org.uk -