Hi,

This error indicates that the URLFetch request took too long to complete (we
allow around 5 seconds for a URLFetch request to complete).

Since the performance characteristics of the dev_appserver are not exactly
inline with App Engine, we do not enforce the deadlines on the SDK as we do
in production, which is why these errors only occurred on upload.

-Marzia