On 23 syys, 12:08, mitnickcbc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Howdy.

> Because I'm a full time developer working on GAE application and
> running a serious LIVE business application on GAE, and my users
> already started to pay money for this service!

I understand that this is bad for your business, but as stated by
Google, this is a preview release off App Engine. Why would one run a
production system on it?

> Need Four: High amount CPU Quota issue needs to be solved ASAP!
> Suggestion from me is just remove it and let user uses the 100% normal
> CPU Quota as the way they want.

Imagine the potential consequences if any app could consume as much
resources as it sees fit at any time from that daily quota it has.
Peak load could (and would) go up unpredictably, and that would
potentially cause problems even to apps that are more optimized than
the CPU hogs. Remeber that this is a shared system, so these barriers
are necessary.

> Need Five: Don't expect developers will use memcache more than the
> simplest pattern.

Isn't that exactly what it's meant for?