I apologize if people don't feel good by the tone in my posts. My
whole point is to let GAE folks know that where is the pain from me
with GAE and that can help them improve GAE better. I believe I'm one
the the eagerest developers here who want to see a great success for
GAE. To see unhappy comments earlier is to prevent more and worse tone
comments later after release.

GAE is in preview status. So I will never ask Google to be responsible
for any unreliability or unstability. They can ignore my comments and
requests and it's also fine I don't get any response from them. I take
my own bet and risk. I do the bet because I saw Google start using GAE
for their live product like Google Code Jam Site. Everyone has a
restriction in resource and budget, and GAE is the preference for me
even if it is in preview status.

Keep telling GAE that how happy I'm will not improve the platform.
Most people will not meet the issues mentioned in this thread if they
are just leveraging this platform. And most people will not do load
test here. And most people don't face real users using GAE. But I'm
sure the goal is to keep live product developers happy with GAE.

And I would like to reemphasize the point of this thread so people
don't lose focus: the unvisiable and unpredictable high amount CPU
quota is an issue. My suggestion is just remove it since there is
already a CPU quota.

Update: I didn't see quota deny for 36 hours even my load is getting
higher than before, which is great! For anyone has done anything for
me, I really appreciate your help!