I realize this is an issue for Yahoo Shopping, not Google, but posting
is disabled over at the Yahoo Shopping discussion board, and I have to
post it somewhere :).

When I call the Yahoo Shopping API using urlfetch from my app engine
app, I always receive a "User-agent not valid" return code. I am
guessing Yahoo just doesn't recognize the Google header yet, and have
not found a work-around.

Response: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Error xmlns="urn:yahoo:api" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/
XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="urn:yahoo:api
http://api.yahoo.com/Api/V1/error.xsd";>
The following errors were detected:
<Message>User-agent not valid</Message>
</Error>