Hi Adam,

Currently, App Engine does not allow applications to add or modify the user
agent header, so I'm not sure there is something that can be from your
application that will allow Yahoo! to accept the requests.

Your best bet is to contact Yahoo! when the re-enable posting to see if they
can add the appropriate User Agent to their whitelist.

Thanks,
Marzia