Ron,

The only reason a Google Doc or Spreadsheet would be available via
Google web search is if you published it to a public facing website.
The same would be true for *any* document you posted, Google-doc or
not.
There is a sharing platform integrated into Docs and Spreadsheets that
allows sharing within the domain without making the document public.

Sam