http://gaeutilities.appspot.com/

This release only adds a couple changes. Session now has a cycle_key()
method that will make it compatible as a session replacement for
Django 1.0. Just load the middleware class found at
appengine_utilities.django.middleware.SessionMiddleware

I've also updated the html header of the demo site to account for the
more aggressive browser caching appengine is doing by default.

Due to the fact the appengine appears to still be a bit of a moving
target, I'm not going to have an official 1.0 release until appengine
starts offering it's priced packages. At that point, it should be
stable enough. Until then, I'll release more release candidates to
keep it up to date with changes with appengine. I do not plan any more
feature improvements.