Hi All

Can Google App Engine use Google Apps for Domains user accounts?
I tried and it doesn't seem to be possible.

Is there anyway for Google App Engine to get the name of the logged-in
user (of a Google Apps for Domains) ?

We want to create forms in our Google Apps Sites for user to submit
information (plus upload file to the form).
The Google Documents Forms is not suitable for our use because the
email notification does not indicate who the form submitter is.   The
email also does not contain the form data.

How can we create a normal html form on Sites which will get emailed
to a group of recipients upon submission.   And with File uploads.
The email notification should contain the form data and links to the
uploaded files.

Is Google Apps API the suitable tool for this?
Or Google Apps Engine ?    (probably not)
Or it cannot be done at all?

Thank you.